Interface to display XPInstall download and install status.
|State values for onStateChange|
- index: the package to which this refers
- value: number of bytes downloaded
- maxValue: the total size
Basic info to control the install progress dialog. The dialog can go away any time after it has received the DIALOG_CLOSE state message but needs to accept messages until that time even if it is not visible.
Normally for each install package the dialog will receive the download and install messages in START/DONE pairs, but in the case of a download error the dialog will be sent only the DOWNLOAD_START followed by an INSTALL_DONE message with the value nsInstall::DOWNLOAD_ERROR
- index: the package this message is about of those passed into openProgressDialog. ignored when state==DIALOG_CLOSE
- state: the kind of message
- value: final result when state==INSTALL_DONE, otherwise ignored
This interface is the type of the following properties:
This interface is passed as an argument to the following methods:
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.