This interface is an extension to nsIWebProgressListener to support 64-bit progress values.
This interface is implemented by the following components:
Notification that the progress has changed for one of the requests associated with webProgress. Progress totals are reset to zero when all requests in webProgress complete (corresponding to onStateChange being called with stateFlags including the STATE_STOP and STATE_IS_WINDOW flags).
This function is identical to nsIWebProgressListener::onProgressChange, except that this function supports 64-bit values.
NOTE: If any progress value is unknown, then its value is replaced with -1.
- webProgress: The nsIWebProgress instance that fired the notification.
- request: The nsIRequest that has new progress.
- curSelfProgress: The current progress for request.
- maxSelfProgress: The maximum progress for request.
- curTotalProgress: The current progress for all requests associated with webProgress.
- maxTotalProgress: The total progress for all requests associated with webProgress.
This interface is passed as an argument to the following methods:
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.