\addtogroup renderer_interfaces Rendering Engine Interfaces One of a number of interfaces (all starting with nsISVGRenderer*) to be implemented by an SVG rendering engine. See nsISVGRenderer for more details.
The SVG rendering backend uses this interface to communicate to the rendering engine-native glyph metrics objects.
A glyph metrics object is instantiated by the backend for a given nsISVGGlyphMetricsSource object with a call to nsISVGRenderer::createGlyphMetrics(). The glyph metrics object is assumed to store a reference to its associated source object and provide metrics information about the (composite) glyph described by nsISVGGlyphMetricsSource::characterData, nsISVGGlyphMetricsSource::font, nsISVGGlyphMetricsSource::canvasTM, and other relevant style such as nsISVGGlyphMetricsSource::strokeWidth.
readonly float advance
Untransformed width of the composite glyph in pixels.
readonly nsIDOMSVGRect boundingBox
Untransformed bounding box of the composite glyph in pixel coordinates.
Retrieve the (y-axis) offset of the given baseline.
- baselineIdentifier: One of the BASELINE_* constants defined in this interface.
- Y-axis offset in pixels relative to top of bounding box.
nsIDOMSVGRect getExtentOfChar ( PRUint32 charnum )
Get the untransformed bounding box of an individual glyph.
- charnum: The index of the character in nsISVGGlyphMetricsSource::characterData whose glyph bounding box is to be determined
- The untransformed bounding box in pixel coordinates
Called by this object's corresponding nsISVGGlyphMetricsSource as a notification that some of the source's data (identified by paramter 'updatemask') has changed.
- updatemask: An OR-ed combination of the UPDATEMASK_* constants defined in nsISVGGlyphMetricsSource.
- PR_TRUE if the metrics have changed as a result of the source update, PR_FALSE otherwise.
This interface is the type of the following properties:
This interface is returned from the following methods:
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.