This interface permits encoding of variants.
Encode the source variant.
- source: The variant to be encoded.
- namespaceURI: The namespace of the thing being coded
- name: The name of the thing being coded
- schemaType: The schema type of the thing being encoded
- attachments: Accumulates any attachments.
- destination: The node scope, if any, where the result will live. If this is null, then the result must be explicitly attached to the message.
- element which was inserted.
This interface is the type of the following properties:
This interface is passed as an argument to the following methods:
This interface is returned from the following methods:
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.