This interface is implemented by the following components:
Add a URI to global history
- URI: the URI of the page
- redirect: whether the URI was redirected to another location; this is 'true' for the original URI which is redirected.
- toplevel: whether the URI is loaded in a top-level window
- referrer: the URI of the referring page
PRBool isVisited ( nsIURI URI )
Checks to see whether the given URI is in history.
- URI: the uri to the page
- true if a URI has been visited
void setPageTitle ( nsIURI URI , AString title )
Set the page title for the given uri. URIs that are not already in global history will not be added.
- URI: the URI for which to set to the title
- title: the page title
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.