The nsIEmbeddingSiteWindow is implemented by the embedder to provide Gecko with the means to call up to the host to resize the window, hide or show it and set/get its title.
[noscript] readonly voidPtr* siteWindow
Native window for the site's window. The implementor should copy the native window object into the address supplied by the caller. The type of the native window that the address refers to is platform and OS specific as follows:
- On Win32 it is an
- On MacOS this is a
- On GTK this is a
Title of the window.
Visibility of the window.
void getDimensions ( PRUint32 flags , out PRInt32 x , out PRInt32 y , out PRInt32 cx , out PRInt32 cy )
void setDimensions ( PRUint32 flags , PRInt32 x , PRInt32 y , PRInt32 cx , PRInt32 cy )
void setFocus ( )
Gets the dimensions of the window. The caller may pass
nsnull for any value it is uninterested in receiving.
- flags: Combination of position, inner and outer size flag .
- x: Left hand corner of the outer area; or
- y: Top corner of the outer area; or
- cx: Width of the inner or outer area; or
- cy: Height of the inner or outer area; or
Sets the dimensions for the window; the position & size. The flags to indicate what the caller wants to set and whether the size refers to the inner or outer area. The inner area refers to just the embedded area, wheras the outer area can also include any surrounding chrome, window frame, title bar, and so on.
- flags: Combination of position, inner and outer size flags.
- x: Left hand corner of the outer area.
- y: Top corner of the outer area.
- cx: Width of the inner or outer area.
- cy: Height of the inner or outer area.
NS_OKif operation was performed correctly;
NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTEDif window could not be destroyed;
NS_ERROR_INVALID_ARGfor bad flag combination or illegal dimensions.
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.