The C++ source has access to the browser script source through nsIBrowserWindow. It is intended to be attached to the chrome DOMWindow of a browser window. A DOMWindow that does not happen to be a browser chrome window will simply have no access to any such interface.
|Values for openURI's aWhere parameter|
|Values for openURI's aContext parameter|
PRBool isTabContentWindow ( nsIDOMWindow window )
- window: the window to test.
- whether the window is the main content window for any currently open tab.
Load a URI
- URI: the URI to open. null is allowed; it means about:blank.
- opener: window requesting the open (can be null).
- where: see possible values described above.
- context: the context in which the URI is being opened. This is used only when where == OPEN_DEFAULTWINDOW.
- the window into which the URI was opened.
This interface is the type of the following properties:
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.