|Added:||New since Mozilla 1.4|
Called to get the next token in a sequence of authentication steps.
- inToken: A buffer containing the input token (e.g., a challenge from a server). This may be null.
- inTokenLength: The length of the input token.
- outToken: If getNextToken succeeds, then outToken will point to a buffer to be sent in response to the server challenge. The length of this buffer is given by outTokenLength. The buffer at outToken must be recycled with a call to nsMemory::Free.
- outTokenLength: If getNextToken succeeds, then outTokenLength contains the length of the buffer (number of bytes) pointed to by outToken.
Called to initialize an auth module. The other methods cannot be called unless this method succeeds.
- domain: the authentication domain, which may be null if not applicable.
- username: the user's login name
- password: the user's password
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.