Imports a file into the specified address book.
- db: The address book to import addresses into.
- src: The file to import addresses from.
- storeLocAsHome: Stores the address as a home rather than work address.
- progress: May be null, but if a pointer is supplied, then it will be updated regularly with the current position of reading from the file.
PRBool isLDIFFile ( nsIFileSpec src )
Determine if a file is likely to be an LDIF file based on field names that commonly appear in LDIF files.
- src: The file to examine
- PR_TRUE if the file appears to be of LDIF type, PR_FALSE otherwise
Reference documentation is generated from Mozilla's source.